Code of Conduct
Members of the Institute of Vehicle Recovery are bound by Code of Conduct, which is a condition of membership. Members must agree to:
- Uphold and enhance the standing of the IVR and recovery sector by conducting themselves in a manner that ensures they do not bring the profession and the Institute into disrepute
- Commit themselves and encourage others to raise their educational standards and skills through training and development
- Maintain professional skills and competence relating to legislative and industry requirements
- Act in a professional manner in their approach to the public, business colleagues and those they meet throughout their day to day activities
- Perform their duties with integrity, courtesy and consideration ensuring there is no discrimination between customers, colleagues or suppliers
To become a member click here.